Monday, January 30, 2012

..... it wasn't my fault

in case you were wondering where i've been all week... we had a slight accident at work...

just when my CEO and i were getting along, this happens.

Stefan mentioned wanting some new art for our office lobby, so i brought in a painting done by my cousin fiona.... she is obsessed with painting ocean scenes
well since she is not extraordinarily talented, she mixes her paints with a little fairy dust to make her paintings more realistic looking

everything was fine till CEO Stefan's daughter Emily dropped by the office to have lunch with her dad.  she got bored waiting in the lobby and decided the picture needed straightening



my coworkers were not amused about working underwater

and the insurance company is still investigating the 'cause' of the flood

i was stressed out so i decided to take my dog for a walk

... my cat decided to tag along

as did my woolless mammoth Hortence who went out on a limb.. and got stuck there

what a week
office files floating
dogs & cats floating
i decided to go for a float as well
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... i feel much better now

No comments:

Post a Comment