Monday, January 16, 2012

quill meets parchment

so here i sit
a would-be authoress
beginning her own blog
and yet i have no idea what to write about in my first post
i thought it would so easy
but getting started seems to be the hardest part

i guess the simplest place to start would be at the beginning
so here's mine
my parent were dorothea and randolph
i have one sister, titania... yes, she is named after THAT titania, who just happens to be her godmother. fortunately, i won't have to feel compelled to post any pics of her here. our father was a genie and of course did not show up in photographs. titania takes after him. so she won't be turning up on the cover of hello magazine anytime soon.


here's my baby pic... i was pretty cute huh :)

this is my first babysitter barkus... we have stayed friends my whole life.  unfortunately, he developed a bad case of root rot and doesn't get around much anymore


this is me and the very first pet of my very own, fang 

this was my favorite dress as a pixie... i wore it constantly.... my mom had to pin me down to get it off me at bathtime

here's my beautiful mom ❀

and this is her entrancing sewing room.  i used to sneak in there to play dress up all the time

this was tania's bedroom

and this was mine


... hmmmmm do you sense a wee bit of favoritism here?
.... and people wonder why i have neuroses and go to a faerapist.
that's all for this first post. i will try to find more pixie pics but for now, i am all about the faerie cake... today's choice is chocolate hazelnut paired with a vanilla chai tea blend 
cheers dears 
~e☕



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. xoxox ........ she has her own new blog.... a place to put all her favorite things... inspired by her Couture du Fae fashion photo album on Facebook... i think she may turn out to be a hoot! :)

      Delete
  2. I agree, she is going to be a hoot...maybe a little trouble maker also???

    ReplyDelete